A limited number of grants covering registration fees will be graciously offered to students by the Alkhawarizmi Association of Computer Engineering, thanks to the valuable contribution of its sponsors.
To obtain such a grant, students must send an application following the procedure below. Are eligible the following categories of students:
– full-time PhD students, preferably in the 1st or 2nd year,
– 1st and 2nd year Master students,
– 2nd and 3rd year Engineering students.
Priority will be given to students who did not attend previous editions of METIS-NETYS. Are especially encouraged students who do not have a paper at NETYS, but who are strongly interested in attending METIS and/or NETYS.
The (firm) deadline for sending applications is April 30, 2016. Applicants will be notified by May 6th
To apply for the grant, please send the documents below to Pr. Abdellatif Kobbane(firstname.lastname@example.org) with Cc to Pr. Mohammed Erradi (email@example.com) using as subject « METIS/NETYS’2016 Grant Application. »
- - Resume (CV)
- - School certificate
- - Transcript of the student grades (at least last two years)
- - A recommendation letter (written by your supervisor for PhD and Master Students)
- - A motivation letter (Please indicate if you apply for METIS and/or NETYS)
Note for PhD students:
- - The school certificate must mention the number of semesters (years) in the doctoral program.
- - The recommendation letter must mention the full-time status of the student.
April 30, 2016
Early Registration Deadline
Partners & Sponsors